Experienced CMA's needed to work in a clinic setting in south/South West Philadelphia. This position is temp-perm and available immediately starting at $15/hour
Certified Medical Assistants
Greater Philadelphia Area
Full Time Day shift – Temp/Temp-Perm
The Protocall Group – Celebrating Over 50 Years of Staffing Excellence!
At The Protocall Group we hire the Best People for the Best Jobs in The Greater Philadelphia Area and we’re looking for top talent like you! We have an immediate opening for Certified Medical Assistants to work for top health systems in The Greater Philadelphia Area. Interested in this opportunity?! We encourage you to review the job specifics listed below for Certified Medical Assistants. Wait no more -- Join our team today and see why we are named a “Best Place to Work!”
Certified Medical Assistants Shift(s) Available:
Certified Medical Assistants Responsibilities:
• Perform health history check on patients
• Room patients
• Assist physician with procedures when needed
• Administer injections
• Check patients in and out when needed
• Document in patient charts
Certified Medical Assistant Requirements:
• Eligibility to work in the United States
• HS Diploma or GED
• Current valid RMA/CMA certification
• Willing to work both front and back office is preferred
• EPIC, E-Clinical Works, or other EHR experience is strongly preferred.
Benefits at The Protocall Group:
• Medical insurance for qualified employees
• Corporate Discount Programs
• Reduced College Tuition Partnerships
• Referral bonuses and recognition awards
Salary: starts at $15/hr
About The Protocall Group:
The Protocall Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information about The Protocall Group and its services, please visit us online at www.protocallgroup.com.
No keywords were found.